Washington State Governor, Jay Inslee, recently announced the latest changes to his Safe Start Plan due to an increase in cases of Covid-19. These changes apply to professional services, including insurance agencies, and will be in effect until lifted by the Governor. Based on this new information and to comply with the Governor’s directive, Tradewinds Insurance will be closing our office to the public effective Tuesday, November 17, to protect our team, their families, our clients, and our community.
Although our physical office may be closed, we will still be available to service our clients and community during normal business hours of Monday through Friday, 9:00am to 5:00pm. Our goal is to respond to your communications the same business day.
How To Contact Us
Here is a list of the ways you can communicate with our team during this closure to request a quote, make changes to your policy, or to report a claim.
- Call our office phone number at (360) 679-4949
- Text our office phone number at (360) 679-4949
- Email an agent directly (email addresses are available at www.tradewindsins.com/meet-the-team)
- Chat or Message us on our website during normal business hours (www.tradewindsins.com)
For those customers who regularly make their payments in our office, here are other options for making your payments.
- Mail a check or money order to our office at PO Box 2250, Oak Harbor, WA 98277
- Call or text our office to make a payment by credit/debit card or online check
- Contact your insurance company directly. www.tradewindsins.com/carriers
Your health, safety, and well-being are top of mind for us. We deeply value our relationship and are always available to you. While we may be limiting our in person activities, we’re still just a phone call away.
Thank you for your understanding and patience during this time. We appreciate your support of our office and the other local businesses in our community.