Our Office Will Re-Open June 1st!
We hope this email finds you and your family safe, healthy and doing well. Our community has been through a lot over the past few months and as we move to Phase 2 of re-opening in Island County, we first of all want to say thank you to each and every one of you for your continued support and patience while we worked through the necessary steps to protect our employees, families and community.
In accordance with guidelines given by the Governor’s office, we will be reopening our office effective June 1st. Although the office will be open, some agents will continue to work remotely due to childcare issues. If you wish to speak with a certain agent, we recommend that you contact the office prior to your visit to check the availability of the agent.
As we reopen, we will be practicing the following guidelines to continue to ensure the safety of our employees and clients:
- All employees are required to wash their hands immediately upon arriving at work and face masks are available when interacting with clients.
- Hand sanitizer is provided thoughout the office.
- Clients are asked to enter the building wearing a face mask and to maintain 6′ social distancing guidelines while waiting in line for assistance.
- Work stations are cleaned prior to bringing clients to them and after the client leaves.
- Entry door is cleaned after each client.
- Public restroom and children’s play area are closed for the time being.
- Work stations that do not meet or exceed the recommended 6′ social distancing guidelines will be relocated to a conference room to ensure at least 6′ separation.
- Clients that are immuno-compromised and require additional support from us to ensure your and your families safety please reach out to us prior to visiting our office. We will be happy to find a solution to accommodate you, including virtual meetings.
As we move through Phase 2, we will continue to review and update our policies to ensure the safety of our employees and clients. If you have any concerns, questions or suggestions please feel free to reach out to one of our team members. We are all in this together.
Thank you for your continued support over the years and your understanding and patience during this time.
How To Contact Us
Here is a list of the ways you can communicate with our team to request a quote, make changes to your policy, or to report a claim.
- Call our office phone number at (360) 679-4949
- Text our office phone number at (360) 679-4949
- Email an agent directly (email addresses are available at www.tradewindsins.com/meet-the-team)
- Chat or message us on our website during normal business hours (www.tradewindsins.com)