Island County Public Health recently released a statement indicating COVID-19 is now believed to be widespread in Island County. They are now recommending close contact with others be limited as much as possible. Based on this new information, Tradewinds Insurance will be closing our office to the public effective Monday, March 23rd, as a way to protect our team, their families, our clients, and our community.
Although our physical office may be closed, we will still be available to service our clients and community during normal business hours of Monday through Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm. Some of our staff will be in the office and some will be working from home. Our goal is to respond to your communications the same business day.
How To Contact Us
Here is a list of the ways you can communicate with our team during this unprecedented time to request a quote, make changes to your policy, or to report a claim.
- Call our office phone number at (360) 679-4949
- Text our office phone number at (360) 679-4949
- Email an agent directly (email addresses are available at www.tradewindsins.com/meet-the-team)
- Chat or message us on our website during normal business hours (www.tradewindsins.com)
For those customers who regularly make their payments in our office, here are other options for making your payments.
- Mail a check or money order to our office at PO Box 2250, Oak Harbor, WA 98277
- Call or text our office to make a payment by credit/debit card or online check
- Contact your insurance company directly. www.tradewindsins.com/carriers
Your health, safety, and well-being are top of mind for us. We deeply value our relationship and are always available to you. While we may be limiting our in person activities, we’re still just a phone call away.
Thank you for your understanding and patience during this time. We appreciate your support of our office and the other local businesses in our community.